What are Playbooks?
Playbooks are fully developed operational excellence implementation models that OpEx leaders and teams use to better manage their work and deliver important concepts, methods, and tools to the rest of the organization. Each playbook consists of a series of implementation toolkits that serve as a "one-stop shop" for a particular OpEx-related topic.
Each toolkit contains (a) simple self-assessment questions, (b) easy-to-read and highly practical descriptions, and (c) tools, templates, training, and other great resources related to the topic.
EON has dozens of ready-made playbooks and toolkits, including (but not limited to):
- Leadership effectiveness: strategy setting, performance management, situational leadership, organizational change management.
- Lean fundamentals: standard work, value stream mapping, 5S, Visual management, structured problem solving, etc.
- ISO 9001 Implementation: All ISO 9001-2015 Standards.
- 7 Flows of Healthcare: Patient flow, information flow, medication flow, staff flow, equipment flow, etc.
How could Playbooks help your organization?
For OpEx teams, EON has playbooks specifically designed to improve team productivity, performance, and impact on the organization.
These include our Advancing OpEx and Deploying OpEx Playbooks (shown below), which contains dozens of toolkits and hundreds of tools, templates, and other helpful resources.
For the organization, EON's playbooks and toolkits are used to provide the business with much needed practical guidance for how to implement critical OpEx concepts, methods, and tools while working side-by-side with the OpEx team.
A trio of Playbooks expertly curated for OpEx professionals
- Advancing OpEx --
Yourgo-to for strategic OpEx management.
- Deploying OpEx -- Ensure thoughtful deployments, every time.
- Implementing OpEx -- This set of continuous improvement best practices is a practitioner's best friend.
Have your own models? We'll customize playbooks just for you!
Our experts will take your content, assessments, or other frameworks and build your own playbook so that you can scale your
Giving OpEx practitioners the tools & resources they need...
Implementing OpEx Assessment Model
The Implementing OpEx Assessment Model is specifically for organizations that are implementing a formal OpEx program.
Seven Flows of Healthcare Assessment Model
Interested in which playbooks might be right for you?
Talk with us and we'll help you figure out where to start. We'll prioritize what you already have and then fill the gaps so you can focus on what you do best.