What are Projects?
The Projects feature in EON supports project portfolio and lifecycle management.
For operational excellence teams, projects provide tangible opportunities to apply and teach operational excellence concepts, methods, and tools to improve performance within the business.
How are Projects managed in the Platform?
Our tool standardizes your project management process into a consolidated view of your entire project portfolio so you can easily:
- Charter projects for the OpEx function or anywhere else in the business.
- Assign ownership for individual projects and create project teams.
- Connect projects to individual strategies.
- Prioritize projects based on cost, complexity, and ROI.
- Connect key performance indicators and projects to individual projects.
- Track monthly project value capture.
Why manage Projects using the Platform?
Organizations use the project management feature in EON for the following reasons:
- Enable disciplined project selection, prioritization, and management.
- Align project work to the larger business strategy.
- Demonstrate the value that OpEx brings to the business through project work.
- Reinforce a culture of transparency and accountability.
Monitor in real time
Regardless of where a project originates, you’ll always have a finger on the pulse of your improvement work.
This helps you drive management and accountability at the right levels, and proactively address issues at their source.
More features of our platform...
Prioritize your projects with context.
Pick opportunities by consulting your Strategies to drive better outcomes.
When projects become repeatable processes, build a Playbook.
Gain speed and scale by documenting best practice and then deploying it via Playbooks.
Identify which projects need support and surge your specialist resources appropriately.